View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derivo

re: Zhukov's Farewell

Aww man :'( its quite upsetting to see you go, but im sure your time in excellence will be awesome.

Farewell Zhukov and your awesome rants.
WolfyStrike
In-Game Rank 4

I FUCKING HATE Y.... I mean, Good luck mate and all the best! I'll miss our discussions on vent about meatballs and potnoodles

i think hodge said it all i wish you the best in excellence have fun Happy

I understand your position as we all know i have been in that boat myself of wanting to leave for new content.

Its sad to see you go but i wish you best of luck

Mutiny x

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Zhukovbk

I figured id start this with a story since ive become so good at telling them. Back before wotlk came out i was in a guild called endless. We were a small raiding guild doing mostly 10 man kara and za. Again in a high position I was one of the founding members of that guild. An opertunity came up for me to join excellence and i stuttered on in not wishing to leave my friends behind. Sadly i missed my opertunity and so missed out on black temple and ssc. Later the guild fractured while i was a way due to an upset between a few of the members and so on returning i decided to leave. From then I promised myself that if i ever ended up in that situation again i would cease the oppertunity rather than lose out again...

Yesterday I was placed in that position again as excellence has head hunted me for the enhancement position and again Ive had to make the tough decision between staying with the guild I have grown very fond of or moving for progression.

Im very sorry but due to that promise i made myself a long time ago i have decided to take up that position in excellence. This was a very difficult decision to make. Im not sure what your reactions will be, some maybe angry at me while others maybe happy for me.

All i can say is it has been a pleasure raiding with you all and i hope you do keep in contact, wish you all the best with completing 10 man ulduar and good luck with starting 25 man.

Farewell

Jump to: