I've been away all this weekend so I'm taking it that since hearing Night&Zhukov's feedback some changes have been made to the sp/spirit gems, as I can't see them now. +points for being on the ball and willing to make changes. :]
Your gear and raid experience I feel do leave a little to be desired, but by looking at your current spec and gemming attempts I feel confident that you could be what we're looking for.
I'd like to accept you on the basis that you do the following asap:
- Grab yourself 'Lattice Choker of Light' from the Heroic Emblem vendor [it only costs 25 emblems].
- Upgrade your green quality [+14int] gems to blue quality [+16int] gems.
- Upgrade your blue quality leg enchant to an epic quality wotlk enchant.
- Get an enchant for your helm [either sp/crit from revered with Kirin Tor or sp/mp5 from revered with Wyrmrest Accord]. I'll leave the enchant you select up to your personal preference.
- I notice you have PvP boots, which isn't ideal. I recognise this can't be remedied without raiding so in the mean time I'd suggest you get the Vitality (mp5) or Icewalker (crit rating) enchant for them.
Sorry for the wall of text - I don't do things by halves. :]
Achievements are showing very very limited experience in raiding. 25man naxx is showing only the Arachnid quarter done with no other bosses downed and OS 25 man with no drakes.
10 man is showing 2 quarters complete with a 3rd almost complete and again 10man OS with no drakes.
However apart from the pvp enchants the gear doesnt look 2 bad and im sure we could always use another healer. Again as Night said we shall leave it down to Kinareth for the final verdict.
i cant see any thing wrong with your spec but i noticed several pvp enchants and for some reason you have the 35sp and 12 spirit enchant on your legs, you seem to be using uncommon gems instead of rare gems in some places and an 8 sp and 7 spirit gem? i will leave the final decision up to kinareth.