View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhukovbk

re: Zhukov's News Rant 21/06

Burn the forests, destroy all gardens and anything living that’s green!!! If you just happen to be a hay fever sufferer you’ll understand why I feel destructive to all plant life. Pollen counts have been particularly high this week and the torment is rather getting to me. The multiple forms of medication seem to have little affect on my constant streaming nose. Kinda like a slug leaving a trail everywhere he goes. Very unpleasant.
Seem to be having an unlucky week this week which is why I haven’t been able to play wow much. My right heel is still slightly painful to walk on so I’ve spent my week hobbling about and my plan of spending the day Thursday playing wow was abandoned after some family issues occurred that needed to be sorted.
I thought my luck had finally changed when Friday my new motherboard came in the post http://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-P5N-T-Deluxe-AiLifestyle-Motherboard/dp/B0011OOXRU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1245494189&sr=8-4 .
Now as a few of you heard my last motherboard was knackered by a thunderstorm which knocked out the Ethernet port so I couldn’t access the internet. I had intended to replace it anyway due to a faulty ram socket so I wasn’t too fussed. However I had decided not to purchase another Asus motherboard but due to the limited selection following the specs I desired I was forced to give the make another chance and so I selected the part above.
Must have taken me about an hour for me to disassemble my old machine and rebuild my new machine and then 4 hours slamming my head against the wall as it didn’t work. I knew what the fault was, the processor port was faulty and so was tripping the machine and causes the machine to power off but I still had to make sure it wasn’t anything else so I tested it with different ram, different processors, different graphics cards, tried different power packs and even took the motherboard out of the new case to see if it was the case that was tripping the board but no it was as I feared. I finally gave up about 11 after wasting my whole entire evening trying to get it to work. So for now ill be left using either my media machine or my laptop to play wow. Tip for you all. If you are after a new motherboard avoid Asus motherboards, instead I suggest purchasing a hammer and smashing it against your hand repeatedly. It would be a lot less expensive and a lot less painful.

Checking out the latest news from BBC I was struggling to find anything interesting to write about. So I gave up and found this instead http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8109480.stm . Now obviously we all know about these symbols being gamers but lets really be honest, who pays attention to the symbols? We already know wow has a gamer rating of 12+ yet we find 8 year olds finding it all the time and I’m fairly certain I could send my 3 year old nephew into a store and he would successfully be able to purchase the game (if only he had the brain power) so what is the point? What’s wrong with the BBFC rating anyway? You know people generally pay attention to that (I say that very loosely) and shop keepers aren’t going to let you walk out with games clearly stated over your age with that. Personally I think messing about with PEGI ratings is just a waste of time and money.
Its not that people aren’t aware of them more that no one cares about them.

I’m gonna leave it at that for now. Would love to finish on a more amusing note but I’m at work again and selling Iphones (non stop) have sucked the imagination out of me. Decided to buy a copy of Prototype. The random massacre of helpless civilians should help feed my desire for carnage.

Death to mother natur!!!
All week i have been working 12 hour shift while trying to breath through a nose that atm is usless and trying to see through eyes that well are leaking CONSTANTLY. My head feels like its in a vice and to add insult to injury the tablets are about £1 per pill and i cant sleep.
So to round up pollen sucks hairy ball sacks and 12 hour shifts with 3 hours sleep = not a happy chappy mad

i feel your pain zhu

Much love
Auto twisted

Get that thing from Lloyds pharmacy, you stick the two prongs into your nose and then keep it there for a few mins and apparently it clears your nose or something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Gu5y2MCBY

Bit over priced though >_<
Sihjane

I thought ASUS was a sound creator of Motherboards. I've had some problems with MSI in the past. And back then ASUS become the choice of motherboard in case of the MSI's. Now I'm less picky tho and will get whatever gets me going again the fastest. Has worked out pretty well except for harddrives, they seem to die on me alot!

I saw that commercial Derivo, and alltho I understand what the product is I must admit the ad was more confusing then I should have been Happy

Yea Sihjane, I was hella confused too XD
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Rant Pages All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: