View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhukovbk

re: Zhukov's Rant 26/06/2009

I’m sure you all have heard the devastating news. The world has been shocked as another famous person has passed away and I’m sure we will all be upset from their passing. Rest well Farrah Fawcett, Your fight with cancer has finally come to an end. I’m sure we will all remember her acting in such greats as the original TV series of Charlie’s angles and.....

HMM? What do you mean you don’t care about Farrah Fawcett? Oh I suppose you all want to hear my opinion about Michael Jackson's death then? Well I’m not sure if any of you are fans or not but he had it coming really. I’m not referring to his apparent kiddy fiddling but rather to the fact that if your gonna stick yourself though that much surgery your heart is bound to gain a few issues from all the anaesthetic. But for all those of you who was hoping to see him in concert not to worry the website is still offering tickets http://www.michaeljackson.com/ (Note by the time you see the website it may have changed but it states “Michael Jackson Tickets Still Available”) although he’s had to cancel a few of his dates (Little James age 7 and Timmy aged 5).

Ok Ok enough with the terrible jokes, I’m not sure whether or not he really was guilty for being a pedo. Some ways I believe it could be possible considered he was abused as a child with his high pressure show business and never got the chance to grow up. Changing his skin colour is a clear sign of a few screws being loose so being a pedo would be a surprise. On the other hand if you look at the trailer trash that accused him of touching their kids you realise it’s probably just a bunch of greedy red necks who are after a quick buck.

Either way I know he had a massive fan base and I’m sure he will be missed by many.

re: Zhukov's Rant 26/06/2009

His heart didnt BEAT ITTTTT!

Jump to: