Talent Spec: Protection 0/61/10 Holy 61/5/5
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: Yes
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Galenia
Professions: Engineering 433 and Mining 450
Any other 80s: Alliance Dk 80 Druid 80

Raid Info
Classic: Started at TBC
TBC: Cleared all except Sunwell,BT,SSC,The Eye
WOTLK: Naxx 10man cleared, Naxx 25man cleared, Malygos 10man &25man cleared, VoA 25/10 Cleared (including Emalon10&25), OS25/10 cleared done only 1&2 drakes up.10 Man Ulduar : Flame Leviathan, Ignis the Furnace Master, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, The Iron Council, Kologarn, Auriaya, Thorim. 25 Man Ulduar: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, Ignis the Furnace Master, Assembly of Iron, Kologarn, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya (Ulduar done with my alliance)

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): Pally Power, X-Perl raid frames. Omen.

What times do you normally play?: Whenever I'm needed ;)

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* : Chuck ofc..

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them?: Yes and Yes

Are you willing to put your own in game needs behind the guild needs?: Yes ofc

Chicken or the egg?*: Without one what is the other?

What can you offer to us? : A decent tank/healer who wants to have fun and progress in the game.Also a freind.

What do you expect from us?: Mature yet fun people, people who focus at the right time but know how to have a laugh and enjoy themselves whilst doing so.I dont like 100% Game 0% social, even your a serious guild you should always be social.

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*: Thats something I didnt know but I am glad I do now!

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: Transferred like 1 month ago from a PvP server which basically meant all pugs failed.
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: Non
Why did you leave your previous guild: I have had no guild on this server but the reason I left the guild on my old server is the same reason I left the server it was PvP.

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?*: Because Gingers wear robes and carry wands?

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds?: not now :P

How good is your English, Written and Spoken?: I good english!!

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?*: Well some eagles are huge so eagle Happy

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)?: no problems its 8/mb cable.

Why do you want to join us?: Your one of the best guilds so I've heard, I want to be a part of that and enjoy the game as one of the best.

Where did you hear about us?: From autoscream and Mutiny the chatty rogue.

Do you have any connection issues?: No

Do you have issues?*: Do you?

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?no comment am applying at the same time as my wonderful gf Cariño, I would really prefer to be accepted together although this is not a joint application,as you can understand we would really like to be together and also we do play better when we are together as we enjoy the game more that way.I also have good holy gears and would also be willing to play holy. I have dual spec as Holy/Protection I also have good retribution gears.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - Paladin 80 Prot/Holy

How good is your English, Written and Spoken?: I good english!!

uwe ahr akseptid

welcome Happy

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum