View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Moodey-

Name: Espen

Location: Trondheim/Norway - where the sun allways shine (yeah right..)

Ingame info
Main characters name: Moodey

Class: Hunter

Talent Spec: 5/12/54

Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild:
That shouldnt be a prob Happy

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Moodey

Professions:
Inscriptor 449/450, Herbcollector 450/450, chef 450/450 and fisherman 450/450

Any other 80s:
Nope, but have some on the way up (will take some time tho..)

Raid Info
Classic:
ZG, MC (as warr OT)

TBC:
Kara (as warr OT/MT) (wasnt that active in this patch, had friends quiting the game, and I wasnt that huge of a fan for this patch tbh)

WOTLK:
Naxx 10, Naxx 25 (just some bosses as a PUG), OS 10/25 (no drakes), VoA 10/25 (Ema on 10), Malygos 10, Ulduar 10 (10 of 14 down (up to Mimiron that is))

Raid addons (a screenshot of your raid interface is fine):
DBM, Omen
Screenshot: http://onix.vannhullet.net/uploaded/screen_raid.jpg
(I hide questhelper when raiding, and recount is just for fun when puging, I'm one of those who hate players who just go for dmg and not doing what they are set out to do)

What times do you normally play?
Normally from 17/18 -> 23 on weekdays (can stretch it to 24, but up at 0530 in the morning, so need my sleep Happy ) Thats atleast the coretime, but I'm working atm, so there may be some days that I have to work overtime, and could be really stressfull sometimes that makes me want to find my bed instead of playing. But I will notify the leaders if theres stuff like this comming up, or notify Sihjane if I suddenly have to bail one day 'caus of work, so he notifies you.
On weekends I play normally from 13-1400 -> late (00-06+)

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?*
Good question that is very hard to answere, but I have to say Chuck Norris, but then with help of MacGyver and his ducktape + swiss army knife. There are allmost 7billion ppl on the planet, but if Chuck ducktapes the armyknife to his boot and does a roundkick, he would take down alot on the first kick, so then it comes down to how long he can stand there doing roundkicks.

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them?
Yes I have, and I do

Are you willing to put your own in game needs behind the guild needs?
Yes, if someone joines a guild they want the guild to go as far as it can, and that means the guild need good players with good gear. In other words, 1 player cant come to everything and get everything.

Chicken or the egg?*
I'd like both tbh.. grilled chickenbrest with scrambled eggs

What can you offer to us?
I can offer a dedicated, friendly player that has some exp and want the guild he joines to go as far as it can.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a stable, friendly and helpfull guild that has humor, but allso really want to make some progress. A guild where ppl are heard, but has a strong leadership that knows what they do and whats needed.

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*
I cant understand why they are rejected tbh. By using the spork you can remove one item on the table, in that way theres 1 less item to wash up, and its a great item for handicaped pers who has trouble sticking the fork in the food. But then again, for cutting up big pices of steak, you need the long tips on the fork to go as far down in the meat as possible so you have a good grip when cutting it up. Maybe we should modify the spork alittle more?

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak:
Moved to Aerie Peak from Ravencrest for half a year ago, and started then a guild called Corhal Rebels with 4 IRL friends (incl Sihjane). We did normals and heroics as 4man, but there were some of us that wanted to see more, incl me, so I joined Freakstyle. But for 2 weeks ago, Freakstyle disbanded.

Current Guild on Aerie Peak: Guildless

Why did you leave your previous guild:
Corhal Rebels; Was just a leveling guild, and I wanted to see more
Freakstyle; Disbanded 'caus of some internal probs

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?*
Well, I'm not a huge SP fan, but got the point of this question from Sihjane, but tbh I have no clear answere for you, exep that not everyone can be what they want to be, how hard they try

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds?
Nope

How good is your English, Written and Spoken?
Well, there are some flaws in my writing and verbal, but I can be understandable

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?*
Not sure that they would fight, but instead mate, and make a superteagler with wings.. who then will be the new king of animals, and maybe of the world

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)?
The connection is stable, but sometimes (mostly at night) my provider does some updates that can put me down.

Why do you want to join us?
I need a new home. I'm tired of being the lonly strider that wanders off in to the distance with no allies to say good night to. And I really got a kick of seeing new stuff in raids, and its hard to make progress with PUGs, but the main reason is that I want to play more with my mate, Sihjane

Do you have any connection issues?
Not that I know of, but my provider can be the devil and stire something up, luckily not that often.

Do you have issues?*
Well, I'm a freak, and a proud one, but theres no issues that is bad for the guild

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?
Tbh I think everything you need to know has been told, and in my own opinion this part is normally for guys who want to kiss up, and thats not my style. Only thing I want to add is that I apologize for any typos, and if there are anything else you want to know, just /w me ingame.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Moodey- - by friedforfun

Really good application
Good luck with it Happy
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: APPROVED - App: Moodey- - by friedforfun

Very nice application, your gear is up to the level we are looking for.

i am not an expert on survival hunters i just had a look at a few threads about them as i am leveling a hunter atm perhaps try out this spec.

i dont know ur shot rotations but this seems to be the best in 3.1: Kill Shot, black arrow(only use this on a target where it will tick for its full duration), aimed Shot, serpent sting, Last but not least, steady shot (With the nerf to steady shot in the expansion, this shot sunk from the top of the priority list to the bottom. This is now your least used damage ability. Its casting time and lack of scaling really doesn’t make it an attractive ability. Use it as filler, only when everything else is on cooldown. If you see that a higher damage ability will come off cooldown before your steady shot casting would have finished, don’t start to cast a new steady shot.) i hope this is helpful and will maximise ur dps in raids.

welcome to mutiny whisper an officer ingame for your invite.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum