Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

re: APPROVED - Lvl 80 Frostfire Mage

Name: Danilo

Ingame info
Main characters name: Thedeadman
Class: Mage
Talent Spec: 0/53/18
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: Of course
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Thedeadman
Professions: Enchanting & Tailoring ( Tailoring is low but im getting it up atm)
Any other 80s: Nope

Raid Info
Classic: I leveled slow be4 TBC so never tried any of them
TBC: Raided and cleared: Kara Gruul Magtheridon Tempest Keep. (Made it to Lady Vashj and Illidan but never killed them)
WOTLK: Raided and cleared : Naxx (10 & Almost 25 only need Gluth) Malygos (10) OS ( 10 + 1 - 25 +0) Ulduar (None but i know tacs)

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): Omen DBM Ventrilo (If needed ill get more)

What times do you normally play? Whenever i can

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* I think it would be Chuck Norris since he always finds a way to win

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? Yes & Yes

Are you willing to put your own in game needs behind the guild needs? Yes

Chicken or the egg?* I like chicken and it tastes good so im gonna go with the chicken

What can you offer to us? A mage that knows how to perform well in raids

What do you expect from us? A raiding guild that i can clear the endgame content with

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.* That is not true in my opinion . In every house in Denmark people uses sporks

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: Virus , Surrender Or Die , Pure
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: None
Why did you leave your previous guild: Virus was more of bad luck . I just had got my new internet and then alot of problems came up so that i couldnt play wow for about 2 months so thats why i got kicked out of Virus . I then re-joined but since they wouldnt give my DKP and Rank back i decided it was the best to leave. Then i joined Surrender Or Die . The reason i left was because that some of the guilds main raiders left and formed the guild Pure and i followed them. 2 Days ago i came on and found out that the Pure guild leader had disbanded the guild and merged with Hollow. And thats how i became guildless

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* They are red?

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds? Nope

How good is your English, Written and Spoken? In my opinion its very good

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* Whoever pokes the eyes out of the other:D

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)? I sometimes lag in Dalaran but hey who doesent ? Internet 12Mbit

Why do you want to join us? I want a good progressing raiding guild.

Do you have any connection issues? Nope

Do you have issues?* Not really

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application? I can do alot of DPS even though my gear isnt up to Ulduar standards

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tark
In-Game Rank 9

re: Mage application

I've been in same guild as this mage.
Kind of nice dps ! :P

Good luck with ur application.
Derivo

Again I have seen some problems with your character as i did the last mage application, here is what I sugested to him and ill change it to suit you.

There are some issues i have with your gear/spec/hit rating/gems/glyphs.

1. Your gear - I would say your gear is good and i dont really have a problem with it just the hit rating issue.

2. Your Talent Spec - You really need to review your talent spec, arcane is now the best spec to choose because of the spirit change

3. Hit rating - This is a real issue and really lowers your DPS by a marjin. I always took this quote into action. "Would you rather have loads of crit/spell power and miss, or have loads of hit rating and hit"

4. With the introduction of the spirit buff in 3.1, you should really have the Molten armor glyph.
This follows agains the spirit tier in the arcane tree... It is essential at this point in endgame

5. Gems and enchants - I see you have alot of stamina enchants... Why? Do you pvp? Other than that a mage should never stack stamina... its pointless, in you case you need Hit rating as priority, then spell power, then crit/spirit.

To conclude - I would strongly suggest changing your spec to arcane -
57 / 3 / 11 before raiding with us. Also invest in hit rating gems.
Look at my spec if you are unsure

Also visit www.maxdps.com and have a look at the mage section to boost your dps.

I dont see why we wouldnt put you on trail for some time.

Regards
Derivo
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

someone who uses sporks, he must be good Happy

Im leaving this one up to derivo, i suggest you have a chat in game about mage stuff and see what happens from there.

Goodluck on the app

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Derivo

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/mage/talents.html?tal=00000000000000000000000000000003250300123033300531203003513033030310030000000000000000
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum