View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Darkbladezz

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name:Travis

Ingame info
Main characters name:Darkbladez
Class:Death Knight
Talent Spec: Frost and DS unholy
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild:yea
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Darkbladez
Professions: Mining 450 and inscriptions 200
Any other 80s: got a 79 palladin which will be 80 soon

Raid Info
Classic:onyxia
TBC: kara / ZA / gruul / and i done Black temple but that was with my 80 DK
WOTLK:naxx10 and nearly all bosses in naxx25, alos done OS 10/25 and eoe 10 and ive downed 1 boss in ulduar 10/25

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22089555

What times do you normally play? everyday from bout 4:00-till raid ends Happy)

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?*chuck norris

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them?yea

Are you willing to put your ownin game needs behind the guild needs?yea

Chicken or the egg?*chicken

What can you offer to us?good dps , and i can always help with anything :P

What do you expect from us?To get far in raids and be a really nice guild, i dont expect to raid to get gear.

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*i like usin sporks, they help instead of using a fork and a spoon Happy

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak:Ziltharus and surrender or die and kaizen and i could list alot of guilds
Current Guild on Aerie Peak:Surrender or die
Why did you leave your previous guild: It disbanded and i really want to raid with them again cause i like everyone whos in it Happy

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* all pirates need black hair :?

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds? i had an open app for oppressum but its cancelled .

How good is your English, Written and Spoken? Good english, i speak english constantly and i sometimes shorten words but i usually type proper words :P

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* tiger ( if eagle is stupid enough to be on the ground)

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)?not really unless my dad looses the head an disconnects my internet.
^^

Why do you want to join us? i want to gte far into ulduar and do it with a nice friendly guild Happy

Do you have any connection issues?nope

Do you have issues?*no

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?
i know i was a member of ziltharus but i am good dps and i dont expect to raid for gear and i know i demanded alot of things in ziltharus but i promise not to do it again <3
Thanks for taking the time to read this :P hope to here from you soon and if im not on Darkbladez ill be on Hedgehogg Happy

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum