View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Milagros

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name: Nazlı
Location: Turkey atm but will be UK from late September for 4 years

Ingame info
Main characters name: Cariño
Class: Priest
Talent Spec: 14 / 57 / 0
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: Can be but Holy rocks!!!
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Cari%C3%B1o
Professions: Enchanting, Tailoring, Fishing, Cooking
Any other 80s: my ally main: Milagros (enhance shammy on Turalyon EU), Valería (alt) DK on same server with my ally main

Raid Info
Since I have 2 different faction mains I'll tell you mixed experience; TBC: Cleared all except Sunwell,BT,SSC,The Eye but have been in SSC and The Eye (wasnt so interested in pve at that time).WOTLK: Naxx 10man cleared, Naxx 25man cleared, Malygos 10man &25man cleared, VoA 25/10 Cleared (including Emalon10&25), OS25/10 cleared done only 1&2 drakes up.10 Man Ulduar : Flame Leviathan, Ignis the Furnace Master, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, The Iron Council, Kologarn, Auriaya, Thorim cleared. 25 Man Ulduar: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002 Deconstructor, Ignis the Furnace Master, Assembly of Iron, Kologarn, Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya cleared. ( been on Mimiron several times know what to do but couldnt be able to down him with my previous guild on my ally main)

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): Xperl, recount, omen, Prat, dbm etc

What times do you normally play? whenever I want Happy

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* Me ofc, skip 'em

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? Yeah

Are you willing to put your ownin game needs behind the guild needs? That's why guilds/teams created so ofc within fair rules.

Chicken or the egg?* chicken ftw!

What can you offer to us? Gooooood healing, sexy belf, helpful and smart attributes towards every issues, kind and honesy personality, skilled and aimful player.. whatta heck u want more from me! make me queen ^^

What do you expect from us? Fair rules, Fair attibutes, Fair enviroment, Kind,honest and humble personalities /// the ones who can laugh together but while in raid need to be aware of we're kinda wasting time and trying to process smthn so time to be serious and put ur best effort on it. Therefore I'm indeed expecting you to be fun guys who are already experienced, talented and determined on raids

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: I can say transferred here a month ago. just got in got kicked on 2nd day cos I withdrawn 3 items from their GBank while I had permisson there . Well was really funny how fast seeing their real face and this ridiculous reaction.
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: none
Why did you leave your previous guild: above ^^

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* can I skip this silly question pls really not in mood -.-

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds?

How good is your English, Written and Spoken? uhm u think if I've got acceptance from Penn State University, Bournemouth University, Miami University (can list much more here, no need to show off :P)

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* Tiger *meowwwwwwww*

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)? barely some problems happen

Why do you want to join us? ur guy called Mutiny he's cool and made me tend to apply here Happy even tho u'Re not 25man build guild yet but give me the essence of the thing that u'll become a good 25man raider guild soon

Where did you hear about us? Mutiiiiii

Do you have any connection issues? noes

Do you have issues?* my life is above romance. dont even dare to ask I would suggest Happy

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application? Galenia is my bf we'd be happy to join together. Although this ain't a joint application.

Sincerely
Nazli Suzer

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> 2x a Month

re: APPROVED - App: Milagros - by friedforfun

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* can I skip this silly question pls really not in mood -.-

girls....

go watch southpark. NOW!

ye ye whatever ofc your both in Happy

awesome application. hopefully other people read this before making one.

welcome nazruh

(im told its said like that o.O)

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Galenia

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

girls....

go watch southpark. NOW!

ye ye whatever ofc your both in Happy

awesome application. hopefully other people read this before making one.

welcome nazruh

(im told its said like that o.O)

Nazluuh!! not ruh :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Zhukovbk

Ive done a search for this person on wow armory and nothing is comming up. We will have to look at this person ingame to check out the gear and talents.

your abit late zhukov xD

Love
Scissors.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum