View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Yuki89

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name: Sam Patient

Ingame info
Main characters name: Saito
Class: Priest
Talent Spec: Holy mainspec (14/57/0). disc or shadow as 2nd spec depending on if i need to grind gold
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: Of course
Armory link:
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
Any other 80s: Yukimura (ret pala)

Raid Info
Classic: only started game during BC.
TBC: kara, ssc, tk, hyjal, ZA, maggy and gruul cleared, BT and SWP i got partway through during BC.
WOTLK: OS, about 3/4 of naxx, first 5 bosses in ulduar.

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine):
Pitbull
Omen
Recount
Bartender
DBM
grid
quartz

What times do you normally play? about 17.30 --> 00.00 (server time) most nights.

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* by asking that question your life expectancy has been shortend to the time it takes chuck norris to roundhouse kick you in the face.

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? yes

Are you willing to put your ownin game needs behind the guild needs? yes, besides, guild progress = personal progress as well.

Chicken or the egg?* chicken

What can you offer to us? Very experianced healer who knows his class well and is very familiar with raiding. im more than happy to help out any way i can and always up for raids/heroics.

What do you expect from us? a focused, helpful raiding guild that takes a serious view on raiding, but is still able to maintain a friendly and light-hearted atmosphere.

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.* some conventional diners feel that the addition of the spork to the already increasing repetoire of dining instruments is drawing attention away from the classic utensils. however, what must be taken into acount is that the economy the way it is, people have alot less money. by being able to combine 2 of the main table-side utensils into 1 handy item not only saves space on the table for more booze and fancy decorations, but means the consumer only has to buy one item, thus spending less money (fewer materials needed, lower transport costs etc etc).

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: BC guilds: Lycanthrope, raiders of fortune, ascendants of evil. WOTLK guilds: Ziltharus, virus
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: virus
Why did you leave your previous guild: people slacking/going afk in raids/constant stupid mistakes

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* gingers get incinerated if they step into the sunlight, and every sensible priate buries thier treasure on a desert island. now if you send a ginger out in the sun he starts burning, imagine the poor bugger on a desert island digging for hours on end, he'll die from burns before he finds that treasure again.

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds? no

How good is your English, Written and Spoken? coming from england i should hope its up to standard

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* depends if the eagle is standing on the ground at the time or flying about.

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)? i have 20mb broadband and a stable moden + router. problems only happen when i run other programmes, but these are turned off during raids.

Why do you want to join us? tired of being around people who dont know how to play thier class properly and make silly mistakes/go afk in raids time and time again.

Where did you hear about us? complaining about my current guild to a friend, she suggested applying to you guys.

Do you have any connection issues? none other than the sporadic lag spike

Do you have issues?* i cant raid without wearing socks. other than that im sound as a pound.

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application? i make it my business to know tactics to all bosses before turning up to a raid, even if its a new boss. i have both teamspeak and ventrilo installed.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> Always

re: Armory link

just realised i forgot to add this:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Saito
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Yuki89 - by friedforfun

I seem to remember you joining zilth, taking damnation then quiting.

want to explain?

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Yuki89

Without sounding like a dick i never applied to join zilth, i simply joined coz zeyet was ramming an inv in my face (who was also giving me alot of "they will gear you up" etc etc), so i was like "ok whatever". came to a raid not expecting anything, and won a roll against 1 other person i believe, who was also a new recruit. feeling it wasnt the right guild for me i left and looked elsewhere. i dont consider myself to be a ninja, and that wasnt the intention i wanted to put across.
all i'll say is that given an opportunity to raid in a guild i want to join i'll be there for the long haul. i can appreciate the fact that you seeing me come to a raid, take a staff then fuck off again doesnt look good on an app, however im looking for a guild i can stay in and progress through, rather then use you to gear me up then leave after i get a few epics. at the end of the day its your call and i leave it to your judgement, however, i hope you will give me a shot.
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

well. what worries me is that this guild has alot of zilth in it. not so much anymore but a good chunk.

also your gear/experience compared to our current priests is lacking and we would find it hard to turn one down to involve you in a raid.

however, you can never have enough healers. so il ask the other officers.

you will get a reply tomorrow.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

i would just like to clarify that members/management wasnt the reason i left zilth. i just felt kinda forced to join from chattin with zeyet (who i used to play with alot) and when i got in i felt abit awkard bumbling around after not applying and not wanting to join any guild at that time. if your concern is that i wont get along with the members, they are not the reason i left.
also with regard to gear, i know its not all that. the problem ive had is that virus pretty much stopped running naxx basically as soon as i joined and started on ulduar. as they only took players that had gear from naxx25 (which i didnt have, coz they never run it) i didnt really see ulduar. also, any times i got into ulduar, it was the people who had stockpiled dkp who go thte gear. i also hate pugs which is why i didnt bother pugging naxx for upgrades.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Britishbeef (Astraalyn)
In-Game Rank 9

re: app

tbh as ive said to many people before there are 3 types of player
bad geared bad player
bad geared good player
good player good gear
if hes raided all tbc ( dont know whether this was b4 the nerf of dumbness ) if it was he obviously knows his class and is an experianced raider, all im going to say about that, also who was it that said to apply to us? seeing as we are currently recruiting some classes maybe they would like to join aswel

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

BC content i cleared before the noob nerf. the person who reccomended was ellion, but shes got a guild atm, she just told me u guys were doing well.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

well you basically said it here, you need naxx 25 and we dont run it. we are pretty full on priests now also so im afraid its a no for the moment

sorry for the wait

x

Love
Scissors.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum