View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Dalench

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name:Sebastian

Ingame info
Main characters name:Dalench
Class:Warrior 80
Talent Spec:Fury/Arms atm ill respec Fury/ tank ^^
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild:Of course (:
Armory link:
Professions:JC/Mining/skining/Enchanter/Herbs/
Any other 80s: Orc Deathknight lvl 80, Undead Rogue lvl 74 / and Tauran shaman lvl 58 lvl goin now

Raid:all, without EoE (: hehe, ive been ulduar 25 PUG.. Embrace are not good enough :/.
Classic:Yes
TBC:Yes
WOTLK:Yes

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): i have enough addon to use raid

What times do you normally play? but any time I will also be together with friends (: .. but plays much wow in my spare

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* of course Chicken Norris win (:
Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? Yes

Are you willing to put your ownin game needs behind the guild needs?

Chicken or the egg?* Chicken Norris love it ~~

What can you offer to us? I am so kind and very helpful, can also be giving you free mats. if it is, we must keep firmly together like homie (:

What do you expect from us?

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak:

Current Guild on Aerie Peak:
Why did you leave your previous guild: Yeah, because Embrace something shit, I said to Thorth GM that do not invite in 17 and some low lvl, they are not very good at staying in Raid and not good to focus on raid etc. OFC more older then better experience, but I simpelhen may not keep it out more

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* ?

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds? Nope

How good is your English, Written and Spoken?

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* Ofc buh

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)?

Why do you want to join us? becouse I have read about Mutinys home page (: sounds very interested, I would also want to stay with Mutiny.

Where did you hear about us? Homepage ofc where else (:

Do you have any connection issues? Good enough

Do you have issues?*

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?

Say something about yourself---

Hello everyone, My name is Sebastian and 20 years old my birthday is January 18 1989 from Denmark, but I am very shy and said little less when I do not know the person very well, any time I can be stoned as a dying fish hehe. but I do not hear so well and have problems with my hearing (is damaged because of playing loud music and partying much at the time. I trained as a designer, I want to be a good designer clothes for example. Karl Kani like that etc.. I am also called dance: Street dance, I am teaching the students and vice versa:) .. I learn and dance steps Shuffle / Cripwalk / Robot dance, etc. I know it sounds crazy tells about me hehe. I am very creative guy but also like computer games especially wow:) .. is there something you want to ask about, please write in to Dalench wow .. I very hope to join Mutiny i be you (:

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: Re: App: Dalench

Pic of me Happy

http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_photo/s/image/44/932/898/Sebastian___.JPG?ts=1245061777609
Zhukovbk

re: DECLINED - App: Dalench - by Zhukovbk

Ok ive looked at our friend here on the armory. His achievements while showing 25 man naxx experience does suggest that his experience is limited. Would be interested to know how many times you have been to naxx 25 man as you havent completed all the segments. As for gear im gonna have to see you in your raiding gear rather than ur pvp gear so if you could log off in your raiding gear that would help us have a look.
Also you havent answered all the questions. While some of them can be avoided you have missed many important questions such as how well is your english what you expect from us, so on and so forth. Could you answer all the questions you have left out.

re: Before you can edit :p

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Dalench

Is that your armory? Took me ALOT of time finding that :p

Good luck on your app.

EDIT: Zhukov, you posted right before me

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

honestly, it did not enough to ask questions than anything that is Chuck Norris so i do not know anything about this strange question to ask is total ridiculous. I have been in naxx in several times and VOA, etc.. but Wrist / Leg is the only one I've Set re .. but I coped fine instance.
I am not a professor or educator :S.. but give me Trial 1 to see how it goes or should I ask the stupid question hehe,

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

these questions are to find out if people have a sense of humor and will fit in nicely with our guild.

apart from this, total lack of effort in your app. you cant even be arsed putting an armory link. so i cant be arsed finding you on the armory.

rubbish application.

we are not some kiddy guild but we are also not "no lifers", we don't expect like mathematical workings out for your gems or something but we do require a little effort at leased. goodluck but with this attitude you wont see ulduar very soon with any guild.

Mutiny x

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Zhukovbk

Declined due to negative feedback on application.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum