View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Kaeldon

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name: jordan ault

Ingame info
Main characters name: Kaeldon
Class: hunter
Talent Spec: survival
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: anytime
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Kaeldon
Professions: none good on him, almost max tailoring enchanting on druid
Any other 80s: lakotamani (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Lakotamani) Káeldon (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=K%C3%A1eldon)

Raid Info
Classic: all apart from onyxia
TBC: all
WOTLK: all

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): atm use omen have used other such stuff but play on 2 diff comps with diff addons

What times do you normally play?

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* Chuck Norris would end almost dead then rethlor would starfire him and claim the victory for himself

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? yes ofc, guild 1st fun 2nd

Are you willing to put your ownin game needs behind the guild needs? jep ofc

Chicken or the egg?* egg, coz some ugly mofo evolver 2 that chocken ;)

What can you offer to us? fun, a female druid 8D , more proffessions, a good healer dps and tanker, funloving european mongrol lf nice raidguild that excels in raiding

What do you expect from us? sociability, fun, seriousness, and a good attitude towards new things ^^

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.* i have never really used... id prolly end up with some sort of injury so dont get me started

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: healed for all of the top guilds, many friend sin them
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: kaizen
Why did you leave your previous guild: leaving with hunter to see this guild, know some ppl in it sounds fun and serious, + the fucktards lost all of my dkp so i cant win any loot

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* because everyone loves a serioius ginger?

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds? no, i dont 2time

How good is your English, Written and Spoken? A* english

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* A tiger coz that cats got a mouth like yogg sarons face

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)? alright connection atm, new 6mb broadband being installed on 7th july

Why do you want to join us? idk really, i just think its the right guild for me

Where did you hear about us? Mutiny among other people

Do you have any connection issues? Not atm, very occasionally

Do you have issues?* recovering from twisted spine/2 kinks in spine/dislocated shoulder/shredded back and shoulder muscles/collapsed ribcage displaced lower ribs/twisted achilles tendon, but hey it means i can play on wow all day ^^

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application? d-moon card greatness soon, and also i have 3 months off school now so i have a lot of time to fill up ^^ ( i say always i can play, the occasional day i wont be able to but atm is all good

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Kaeldon - by friedforfun

did you get all that trying to fight chuck?

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Britishbeef (Astraalyn)
In-Game Rank 9

MutinyRogue wrote:
did you get all that trying to fight chuck?

nope bad sports accident

before-->Forum Image

after-->Forum Image
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

obviously atm, lets be honest your hunters not up for much in the ways of ulduar

as i know you are a good player i will offer you a 2 week trial where if you like us id want you to join your main. if not we will have to kick your hunter as we dont have peoples alts in the guild when the main is elsewhere

ofc you can come on our alt naxx runs and eoe, or any of the easy ones in this time Happy

its up to you.

Mutiny x

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

ouch o.O

Love
Scissors.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum