View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhukovbk

re: Zhukov's News Rant

Hey guys I've been sitting at work pretty bored and I thought id write a post about different events during the week some about wow some about random stuff. If the post provides to be popular I may make it a regular thing.

To start I have a very... eventful week this week, as many of you were aware I was ill earlier this week but I have now recovered from the nasty bug that kept me up for the last few nights. However I am now in even more pain than ever since yesterday I successfully managed to catapult my self over the handle bars of my bike while riding full pelt to work. I found myself upside down resting on the side of my head but ironically did not suffer damage to my skull but rather to my ankle. This has left it rather difficult for me to walk as I cannot place any pressure on my heel. Although this didn’t stop me from going out and getting hammered sat night.

So while I was out drinking myself stupid the crew managed to bring down Freya. Congratulations to you all and while I am a little jealous I will be interested in hearing the tactic that worked on bringing the large stone hippy to the ground.

Browsing the wow website the biggest highlight was the interview with developers about the shaman class http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/shaman-qa.html . The post does bring in the idea of some exciting developments such as a single cast for laying 4 totems (on a cooldown) and totem chop and changes such as cutting out sentry totem and merging the stoneskin totem onto another totem and maybe the possibility of being able to carry around a totem on their back. Of course all this sounds exciting but how many of these changes we will see happen is another matter. They still recognise that pvp is a problem for shammies and make promises of improving the movement capabilities during pvp but don’t really make any suggestions on how they will improve this.
Needless to say the information is certainly interesting and I am looking forward to reading up on the future improvements for each of the classes and of course the future nerfs for warriors :P

Other news has been rather a bore, Usual random acts of violence in foreign nations and a pointless interview with Emma Bunton highlight the front page (Why is she still news?!). Browsing into the technology section expecting articles on the new iphone I came across this article http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8095932.stm A free anti virus supplied by Microsoft? Surely if Microsoft supplied a free anti virus then this could cause issues for the current free available anti virus avg or maybe even the costly ones such as Norton? What I would like to know is what happened to one care? This was meant to be Microsoft’s Virus checking solution but was rendered a complete flop. Is Microsoft’s idea of sorting a problem just scrapping the idea completely and building a new one. They seem to have a pattern of this as was seen when they developed windows me and now with vista. I mean come on! How about building something that works rather than scrapping it and wasting the money of those who bothered to buy these products before they were scrapped.

Before I rant on any further I have one more thing to note. For all those people who stand in the queue at fast food restaurants who don’t know what to order. If you make it to the front and still cant decide on what to order then stand aside and let someone else order. Don’t just stand there Umming and arring and changing your order every 5 seconds especially if it’s a particular large order. There’s nothing more annoying than standing in line in subway wasting half your lunch break because the woman in front can’t make up her mind. These people should be punched in the back of the head for every time they change their mind or waste 5 seconds being indecisive.

See you all in wow!

dude i know exactly what you mean, at work people will wait like 20mins for a drink then have no idea what they want but 100% know they want to moan about the wait which causes more of a back log of people and this is never ending so infact they make the big line... no me. also usually after this its urrrm what ya got? ARGH! or... 1 beer.. yes very good now which one bollox brains!

and ye gz on freya, im also abit miffed i gave my spot up and missed out xD

x

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Derivo

re: Re: Zhukov's News Rant

Zhukovbk wrote:

Before I rant on any further I have one more thing to note. For all those people who stand in the queue at fast food restaurants who don’t know what to order. If you make it to the front and still cant decide on what to order then stand aside and let someone else order. Don’t just stand there Umming and arring and changing your order every 5 seconds especially if it’s a particular large order. There’s nothing more annoying than standing in line in subway wasting half your lunch break because the woman in front can’t make up her mind. These people should be punched in the back of the head for every time they change their mind or waste 5 seconds being indecisive.

See you all in wow!

OH i loled hard XDXDXD
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

Very enjoyable read zhu Happy

As for freya we told everyone to hit any lasher near them and when they all got to about 20% we killed them all i ranked the snaplashers normally but i did have to pop shield wall the first time the lashers came, after we got past the adds phase we just took her down easily. we definatly were overcomplicating the whole fight

Jump to: