View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: Tark

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name: Nicolai

Ingame info

Main characters name: Tarkahn
Class: Druid
Talent Spec: Resto / Boomkin (main resto)
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: Ofcourse.
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Tarkahn
Professions: Tailoring and Mining... but mining is low skill.
Any other 80s: Yes, a death knight, but he is ally (that sucks sry ) but never play and that fool though...
Raid Info: I've done [The Antenchamber of Ulduar], need Ignis for the Siege (have tried though, got the [Hot Pocket] :P. Done whole Naxx ofc. (incl.25man), [The Dedicated Few] (8 man naxx) and [Twilight Assist] 10 man... Have tried Freya but didn't get her down. I'm always up for a 10 man raid, even OS and Naxx, but specially Ulduar.
Classic: Got no xp here, didn't play WoW before TBC...
TBC: Was noob in TBC... like getting Kara gear when Lich king comes out in a week.
WOTLK: I'm enjoying everything in this expansion. I know all tacts, also in Ulduar.(without Mimiron and the extra boss)... I have only done Malygos on 10 man (never tried 25 man).

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine): Healbot, Omen Threat Meter and DBM ofc. - if you want me to download more np.

What times do you normally play?: 19.30 / 20.00 - 23.00 / 24.00 (in weekends i can be on so long u need me).

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* The Entire World .

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? Yes. I know many people don't like the DKP system, I have no problem about it. I got Ventrilo <.<

Are you willing to put your ownin game needs behind the guild needs? Yes, Actually i quit dinner every time because of raid. (eating it later don't worry)

Chicken or the egg?* I don't like Chickens (without Boomkins). Egg.

What can you offer to us? Great heals, focus in raids and hopefully more progress.

What do you expect from us? I expect that I can raid with you (getting invite) often. (I know my class isn't recruited)

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*: Yea, I use it all the time i eat >.>

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: Ziltharus, Freakstyle, Surrender Or Die, Pure.
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: None, Pure just disbanded.
Why did you leave your previous guild: Disband =/ Peeps was going to Hollow, I didn't want to join that.

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* They are red...

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds?: No, I have only this. Trust me for sure.

How good is your English, Written and Spoken?: That's well enough. Well, you can see it in my application :P I can also speak via Ventrilo if needed.

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* Eagle - Birds ftw.

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)?: Only little lag in 25 man but doesn't interrupt my heals.

Why do you want to join us? Because I have seen you doing nice progress in Ulduar 10 man.

Do you have any connection issues? No, Only this morning but I think everyone had that.

Do you have issues?* No.

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?: The armory link may become a problem because I use moonkin gear a lot when I do quests. Well, if you want to see real healing gear you can /w me in-game.<br><br>Application Availability Info:<br>Sunday -> 3x a Month<br>Monday -> Always<br>Tuesday -> Always<br>Wednesday -> Always<br>Thursday -> 3x a Month<br>Friday -> Always<br>Saturday -> Always

Last edited by friedforfun on 2009/06/06 12:17; edited 1 time in total

re: APPROVED - App: Tark - by friedforfun

the only problem we have with your app as we already know your a good healer is you seem to change guilds often and we are trying to build a solid group where no member is a worry to bring into a raid or leave out as they might get annoied and /gquit

i mean i like your app and i enjoied playing with you but this is a concern.

could you give us loyalty? (we would like you to answer this in game via a /w or on here is fine)

as you know the reason for disbanding zilth is that we had enough of gearing people 24/7 for them to leave. so we dont want to go back to that.

Mutiny.

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Tark
In-Game Rank 9

re: Mutiny application

Yea, I know I have been changing guild a lot but I had only one reason to leave Ziltharus: Didn't like a few people. Those people Í didn't like seems to change guild or server I don't know.
So I will stay in Mutiny that's why I applied.

Tarkahn.
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Tark - by friedforfun

Welcome.

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum