View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: App: asasinofhell

All questions marked with a "*" are the most important and therefore compulsory.

Name: Jordan

Ingame info
Main characters name:Asasinofhell
Class:rogue
Talent Spec: combat
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild:yes
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Asasinofhell
Professions:skinning,enchanter
Any other 80s:no

Raid Info
Classic: Zul gurub, AQ20/40
TBC: zul aman, karazhan and Gruuls lair
WOTLK: OS, VoA, Naxx and some of ulduar

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine):

What times do you normally play?

In a duel who would win, Chuck Norris v's The Entire World.?* chuck norris

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? yes

Are you willing to put your own needs behind the guild needs? yes

Chicken or the egg?* egg

What can you offer to us? focused dps and will have no problem adjusting to guilds needs

What do you expect from us? i would enjoy raiding with your and i hope that i can join in with raids and not be left out due to being new in the guild.

Sporks being as useful as they are, are rejected by many diners, discuss.*:S

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak: Lux Aeterna, Alternate Ending, the unaccepted and unbreakable
Current Guild on Aerie Peak: Alternate Ending
Why did you leave your previous guild: i wanted to do more end game raided as i cant get many upgrades in naxx

Its a known fact that gingers cant be pirates but why is this?* their hair might set fire to the boats sails Happy

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds?no

How good is your English, Written and Spoken?fleunt

In a fight who would win. A. Tiger, B. Eagle ?* eagle

Connection info(any disconnect/lag problems we should know about)?none

Why do you want to join us? i want to raic! Happy

Do you have any connection issues?nope

Do you have issues?* i dont think so

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?--<br><br>Application Availability Info:<br>Sunday -> Always<br>Monday -> Always<br>Tuesday -> 2x a Month<br>Wednesday -> Always<br>Thursday -> Always<br>Friday -> Always<br>Saturday -> Always

Last edited by friedforfun on 2009/05/23 13:46; edited 1 time in total

re: DECLINED - App: asasinofhell - by friedforfun

Thank you for your application, would be better if you filled in every field. i looked in your statistics and couldnt see your uldar kills may i ask what you have killed in uldar and on what difficulty? mutiny will look at your gear and spec he might also ask you a few questions, so he can judge if you know what your doing.

Hello, sorry i missed afew of those categorys (didnt see them when i was filling them in). I've done ulduar first boss but not on my character, my played time is usually any time between 16:00-02:00 game time and my raid addons are Omen DBM and Bejeweled AddOn! and i have (recount aswell).
Killerbovine
In-Game Rank 2

I've noticed your wearing ALOT of pvp gear. is it possible for you to log out wearing your pve gear so we can have a look?

If the gear you have on is the only gear you have then its going to be a no from me i'm afraid.

I'm sure Mutiny will strip search you soon anyway wink
Zhukovbk

Very limited information on this guild form. Clearly not getting the raid experience desired from current guild.
Achievements suggest limited raid experience. Has mastered most of 10 man naxx but thats about it.
Talent build looks good to me, few slight changes I would make but really gonna have to leave that up to Mutiny.
Gonna really need to see his pve gear before we can make a verdict on this one.

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

hmm yes i have got full pve gear, i not sure why its showing pvp gear :S i hardly use my pvp gear

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Asasinofhell- this is my pve gear

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zhukovbk

Hmm Some good gear, some could do with upgrading but that wouldnt be to much trouble. My biggest worry is the Hit and expertise values. Im not sure what the caps are for rogues but im fairly certain these are to low. I cannot consider this application for trial until these values are improved im afraid.

Since my last post asasin has improved his hit and expertise. The expertise raie is now acceptable but im still a little unsure of the hit. If mutiny could have a look at this value and make any suggestions for gear improvements to help with this then that would help.

The player clearly shows that he is willing to adapt and take on advice to help improve himself and will likely be an aid to the raids. For that reason id be happy to accept this application.

What do the rest of the officers think?

bloody hell, we have some fast officers, just going over your stuff now mate.

mutiny x

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

Hi, as we are currently full on rogues your application would have to be outstanding for me to accept

Theres a few points with it, i cant see achievements for ulduar or for killing every boss on naxx on normal or heroic. stacking expertise with gems isnt the best and its nerfed your other stats like hit/attack power. you would also do alot better with the blue trinket from nexus that gives 55hit than your card.

apart from that i dont see why you have unfair advantage, you shouldnt be hit in raids and if you are and manage to dodge that hit the last thing you want to do is hit it back causing more aggro, so taking this over 10% more damage on sinister strike is a no brainer

Thankyou for taking the time to apply but im afraid for now its a no.

goodluck finding a suitable guild Happy

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
Bluetoes
In-Game Guild Master

:S i should have read the posts above, poor kid asif you made him change his gems to expertise.. they cost a fortune :S

in future leave the rogues to me Happy

Love
Scissors.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum