Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mutiny Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

re: APPROVED - App: skunkfu - by friedforfun

Ingame info
Main characters name: Skunkfu
Class: Warlock
Talent Spec: afflic
Are you willing to respec if needed for the guild: Yes i love when pros help improve my game
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Skunkfu
Professions: enchanting (pretty low) and fully tailored
Any other 80s: nar but i got a lvl 73 paladin i'm slowly lvling it shouldnt be long before its 80 (holy)

Raid Info
Classic:
TBC:
WOTLK: i've only ever done wotlk raids

Raid addons(a screenshot of your raid interface is fine)no comment have deadly boss mod and omen

What times do you normally play? i'm unemployed so i'm good for when ever

Have you read our Guild Rules and do you accept them? Aye!

Are you willing to put your own needs behind the guild needs?Aye! i’m a generous guy

What can you offer to us? loyalty - I’m always respectful and chilled out.

What do you expect from us?To raid as often as possible to help get everyone geared up

Guildhistory on Aerie Peak:I’m not one to change guilds often I’ve only been in one raid guild
Current Guild on Aerie Peak:The darker zodiacs
Why did you leave your previous guild:I haven’t actually left my guild yet. I’m unhappy with the guild because we don’t raid that much and I don’t seem to get invites I’m like a spare to them. I don’t know why I have good dps its round 4K – i think it maybe because I don’t have a mic (but do have vent)

General Info
Have you any other applications outstanding with other guilds? negative

How good is your English, Written and Spoken? ~_# okay its not the best but i'm a english speaker with a northern accents (from oldham gr8er manchester)

Why do you want to join us? because i want to get into 25 man raids i'm sick of 10 man

Do you have any connection issues?With my router sometimes I’m running on the spot. But when raiding I can just un plug it and its no lag at all

Anything Else you would like to inform us to further your application?
i dont have a mic, that kinda sucks

<br><br>Application Availability Info:<br>Sunday -> Always<br>Monday -> Always<br>Tuesday -> Always<br>Wednesday -> Always<br>Thursday -> Always<br>Friday -> Always<br>Saturday -> Always

Last edited by friedforfun on 2009/05/22 12:58; edited 2 times in total

Nice application, as this is a very new guild we currently dont have the players for 25 man raids although we aim to move onto them as soon as possible, getting left out of raids should not be a problem as it is up to you to sign up for a raid, we try to rotate players into groups as much as possible bareing in mind raid buffs ect. Our warlock officer will review your spec and gear(make sure u know how to itemize) shortly. Expect a responce in the next few days.

btw. we encorage the use of a mic as it makes a better and more enjoyable raid atmosphere and you will be more involved in the guild. This is NOT a raid requirement however.

Yes for a trail from me, gl Happy

Please Nerf Rock, Paper is fine.

Love
Scissors.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"
doctormoo
In-Game Rank 2

re: that dudes application

you got a yes from the mooman
i like your attitude
and ur lock is awesome
shame its a belf tho wink goddam belfs
Killerbovine
In-Game Rank 2

re: errm

i want to say yes for trial... but where are the * questions...!!!

skunkfu

Thanks for your good response guys. I’ll keep checking back to see if I get in or not.

I don’t plan on getting a mic anytime soon. I’m not really a talkative person and I h8 explaining instructions to people and that
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

Killer the "special" or * questions arnt in the apply to guild wizard on the left you only get those questions if you use the template Happy

Gear is fine and i like your attitude. How ever there are a few issues with your spec just few points here and there i would like you too change. But its a big yes from me envy

"I h8 explaining instructions to people and that"

We wouldnt expect you to have to explain instructions, We have officers for that. We encourage it so you can get more involved and make friends with the guild members. Raids are rather lively with chat in our guild and can be very entertaining. Joining in with the chat will make you more "known" thoughout the guild and members are more likely to consider you on further runs. Also messages can be missed in the chat window during raids making it harder to voice your opinion. We do try to pay attention to the chat window but multitasking can make it difficult.
As Night said it is completely optional and even without the mic you should be able to get fully involved with the guild runs and banter.

So far its all green from our warlock officer (yes i am also referig to his font colour :P) and I am happy to say yes to this application as long as you understand that 25 mans are a work in progress and patients will be required.

well i was only joking about the * questions anyway night!

and i have now updated the wizard to include them! wink

congrats Skunkfu, seems its a go!
friedforfun
In-Game Rank 1

Grats on bieng accepted whisper nightseeker or any of the ppl who have posted on this app for and invite

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum